We had a twelve days consultancy mission with Francis Somerwell and Brian Cooper all from micro .insurance .academy (mia) the objectives of this mission were to;
- Identify and discuss in detail the support need for BEPHA;
- Facilitate the review of the strategic plan in the light of lessons learned from its implementation;
- Identify areas in the current health insurance design and operations which leave room for improvement;
- Initiative enhancement in operational procedures and effectiveness through participatory review and improvement of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
We are grateful to our Partners MISEREOR who are the co-funders of the project which gives birth to this ;mission and the preceeding ones. The overall mission with mia which should last two years is;
- To reassure professional qualification of BEPHA Coordination office and all BEPHA personnel and identify possible areas of technical coaching.
- To follow up the execution of the strategic plan.
- Establish a proper monitoring and evaluation system which ensures access to quality health care especially by the population in rural areas.